Monday, May 21, 2007

Friendship Sweaters


Thanks to Maple's order for 2 sweaters for her granddaughter's I finally finished writing the hoodie pattern. I usually have to make 3 or 4 sweaters before I am ready to write the pattern. Yesterday I blocked the sweaters and then wrote up the pattern. I am currently working one more sweater from the pattern instead of from my chicken scratchings to make sure I wrote it correctly. Then it will be off to my etsy shop with the pattern.

Next on the doll pattern agenda may be a dress or sundress. Ideas are still percolating.

I also saw the cutest sweater at the wedding last week that I am thinking about making for myself or my girls. It might make a perfect first pattern to submit to knitty.

Now I am off to work on sewing up the sweater I am making for myself. Pictures to share in a day or so hopefully.

1 comment:

Alpaca Granny said...

These sweaters are truly awesome, Pam. Thanks! Will go to your store to see if you have them listed. Sure wish that you could meet with us on Monday nights for our shawl project. We met tonight to spin for it.