Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Knit Night

Yesterday was Knit Night but I didn't go because it looked like this out my kitchen door.


I was good though and sat down during the regularly scheduled knitting time and finished the doll pants I had been working on. No picture yet though, sorry.

I can share this picture though.


This is a reversible headband to match the winter coat I purchased last year. I have been meaning to try this since I took my double knitting class. It is made using a black yarn and a self striping sock yarn. Pattern is my own. I prefer the black side myself so that is how I have been wearing it.

2 comments:

TallGiraffe said...

You have a great view! It won't ever look like that where I live (california). I wish we had that much land around us!

Alpaca Granny said...

This headband is awesome, Pam. I have a whole new appreciation for it now that you have shown us the whole double knitting thing....