Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Recent Projects

Finished a couple of projects recently. First was a swap busting project. I took the yarn leftover from the shawl I was test knitting and made a capelet following the Chanson en Crochet pattern. I had to finish without the picot edging around the neck because of lack of yarn at the end but I like how it turned out even without this.



Project number 2 was new yarn purchased for the Monday night sock group at Sip N Knit in Ithaca. Cary provided us with her new pattern to test knit. I really enjoyed this pattern and may even be converted into a sometime sock knitter. It was much more enjoyable than the first pair of socks I made. Probably because of the heavier yarn which was used. If you look closely you may just be able to make out the coffee cup pattern which runs just below the ribbing on the sock. Hard to see in the variegated yarn I chose but some of the other yarn combinations being used have shown the pattern off beautifully.

1 comment:

Alpaca Granny said...

You are so talented, Pam!
The photo editing that I use is called Corel Photo Album 6, I think. It came with my computer.