Friday, October 5, 2007

New Desk


My sister was hitting garage sales last week and found me the perfect desk. Since my husband has taken over the office for his work I have been relegated to a corner of the dining room on an old tv table that came with our house and a chair we used to use in the kitchen. There was barely enough room to set my laptop on the table and the height of the table did not correspond with the chair. My new desk fits well in my home and in the tiny corner I have carved out for myself. I doubt I will get any more done but at least I look good while sitting at my desk.

1 comment:

Alpaca Granny said...

Pam, this desk is darling! And it came looking so finished?????
Hey, thanks for the info about moving the picts, but I just spent and hour and couldn't get them moved. Damn!
Guess I am just going to have to invite you over for a coke one of these Monday evenings.....