Friday, June 29, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

Wow, it has been almost 2 weeks since I posted and this one isn't going to be much of a post but at least I can say I am still here.

Working on a design for the journey shawl. Hope to have a picture or two to share in the next week or so since I will have lots of knitting time in the car in the near future.

Garden is growing like a banshee and the cotton plants are looking very good. I still have 4 plants, 3 are green cotton and 1 is standard white. All of them have doubled in size since we got the thunderstorms earlier in the week. Joe at work says they love the nitrogen in the rain. Don't know if he is right but they certainly like something about God's watering over mine. That's ok, I prefer God do the watering as well :o) .

Hubby has been gone for the last week working on a cottage for a friend so I have had to keep the home fire burning on my own. Thankfully he is back.

Getting ready for vacation now, probably won't post again until we get back. Check back in a couple of weeks, I hope to have some awesome pictures to share from Maine.

1 comment:

Alpaca Granny said...

Pam, I surely hope that you have a wonderful vacation in Maine. Get lots of knitting done!