Monday, January 14, 2008

Goofy Girls

My final Christmas project was a knitting bag for my younger daughter. Here it is as modeled by both of my goofy girls.



One of my bags was being used to carry her knitting around and I had some wool that she kept wanting to help herself to so I put that together with an old bag turned liner and crocheted her a bag. I got to test felt a swatch and determine how big to make the bag based on my test. I was pleasantly surprised when it actually worked out close to my calculations. Also got to install a zipper into my work for the second time. I think I am getting the hang of it.

2 comments:

Alpaca Granny said...

Pam, this bag is awesome. And to think that you put a zipper in. You are incredible!

Tina said...

The bag is very cute and I love the color combination